I'd like to share a new project I just finished...I call it The Flip Flop Photo Box....Why such a strange name?
The Flip Flop Photo Box makes a beautiful presentation on any tabletop. Lift the label pull to open the box...that's when the flip flop action happens! There will always be a least 2 sides of the photo pages showing when flipped. As you push one page down, another one flips up and the last one flops down...A fun way to show off your favorite pictures.
The tutorial is now available in my web shop...Click HERE or click the shop tab at the top of this page...This project is also kitted...you can find that there too!
The Kit Includes:
- The Instant Downloadable Tutorial
- Graphic 45's ABC Primer Deluxe Collector's Edition- Each pack will include 2 each of the 12 double-sided papers, chipboard tags and cover-weight stickers.
- 10 to 12-inches of Cotton Ruler Ribbon
- Graphic 45 Label Pull and Brads
- Graphic 45 Claw Feet
- (10) 12 x 12 Black Heavy Weight Chipboard
- (1) 12 x 12 Sheet of Heavy Cardstock for Structure Strips
Here are a few pictures....
The Flip Flop Photo Box
It's a fast project that would make a great teacher gift or for those last day of school pictures!!! Change out the paper and it's a gift for Mother's day, Father's Day or that special trip that's coming this summer!
Thanks Tons! Give it a Try!
The Gentleman Crafter