I'm totally excited to announce that the wait is over...The CHA Curious Cabinet tutorial and kits are now available in my shop! As you may recall, this is one of my favorite projects ever! It's full of storage and curious compartments to stow anything from craft supplies to jewelry...It makes a beautiful statement in any room! The CHA Curious Cabinet is perfect for your curiosities! Lift the lid and a hidden compartment is at the top. Open the windowed cabinet doors and three large drawers are perfect for storage. A great functional piece!
There's two ways to make this project. As always there is a tutorial that you can download instantly or the kit with all the goodies to make the project from the knob on the top to the feet at the bottom... and of course an instant downloadable tutorial as well. Grab either one! It's really is a great project to create! I also have a few pads of the 12 x 12 Artisan Style Paper Pad up for grabs in the store....
Kit Contents Include:
(1) Instant Download Tutorial
(1) NEW Graphic 45 Artisan Style Paper Collection Pad
(3) Sheets of Black 12 x 12 Heavy Cardstock (For Structure Strips)
(14) Pieces of 12 x 12 Heavy Weight Black Chipboard
(1) 6 x 12 Sheet of .20 Acrylic
(1) NEW Set Graphic 45 Door Knockers
(1) Set of Graphic 45 Label Pulls
(1) Idea-ology Knob
(1) Set Idea-ology Foundation Feet
(2) Idea-ology Hitch Fasteners
(1) 12-inch Piece of Ribbon
(1) Large Chipboard Scallop
(2) Small Chipboard Scallops
(1) Mini Bottle of Glossy Accents
I hope you give it a try...It's a great project and an excellent gift! Thanks so much for coming over to look! Have an AMAZING weekend!
The Gentleman Crafter