Good Evening Everybody!
Ahhhh! I've been buzzing around tonight like a chicken running from the farmer on Saturday Night! I wanted to share a couple of things with you.
First, Yes, I am having a "quiet trial" tomorrow (Tuesday) on Ustream at 7 p.m. Central...Don't tell anyone! Come if you have any interest. I will be recording for my European friends and anyone else who needs to take a trip on the crazy side at a later time. :) I've been working on a sample tonight of a fast and easy project so, let's see if I can recreate it tomorrow. LOL!
If you click on the link below, you should be able to go directly to the live show tomorrow...
OK, with that said...Onward...Tonight I wanted to share another fast and easy project that I made for this months challenge for the Inspiration Team over at Inspiration Emporium. Made from a 3 x 3 Tim Holtz Idea-ology Configuration Box Insert.
My Heart Sings Shrine
All Products Used to make this project can be found at the coolest store on the net...
How To Make The Shrine:
1. Ink the 3 x 3 Config. Box with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink on the outside and the interior edges.
2. Apply Tim Holtz Tissue Tape to all sides of the box.
3. Line the interior of the box with Idea-ology Paper Stash - Seasonal
4. Apply Tim Holtz Tissue Tape to all the edges of the box ensuring that you cover the edge of the interior paper as well. Next, apply Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Stain in various areas on the sides, front, back and edges of the box.
5. Apply Adirondack Picket Fence Distress Paint to the Idea-ology pieces...Time Piece, Heart Charm, and Game Spinners. Allow to dry.
6. Fold tissue tape for wings and adhere to the backside of the Tim Holtz Fractured Doll. Adhere the doll to the timepiece. Next, adhere the heart to the doll. Last, adhere the game spinners to the back of the time piece and one to the front. Adhere the whole assemblage onto a 1-inch wooden block and then glue to the inside middle of the Config. box.
7. Cut the Tim Holtz Iron Gate On The Edge Die from paper. Apply Picket Fence Distress Paint to the cut piece. Adhere to the top of the shrine.
NOTE: I covered a glass heart ornament with Tissue tape and turned it upside down and adhered it to the top for a "domed" effect. The heart ornament came from Joann's.
8. Die cut a shape for the feet. I used (4) of the Tim Holtz Mini Fleur de Lis cut from chipboard and daubed on Brushed Pewter Stain. Glue feet to each corner.
9. Next, adhere one of each of the Adornment Wings to a Tim Holtz Idea-ology File Tab. Bend the tab to a 90 degree angle and adhere to each side of the box.
Last, use Tim Holtz Label Letters and apply, "My Heart Sings" to the front!
Thanks For Coming By!
The Gentleman Crafter